Re: nscell : how it works

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: nscell : how it works
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 18:22:45 +0100

reuss wrote:
more I read the documentation, less I understand the NSCell concept.
How can I do to draw a simple textcell in the window? an example please

Normally you wont use a cell directly. What you do is create some subclass of NSControl, which will manage one or multiple cells for you. Apple has some documentation on this on their Cocoa web pages. As GNUstep is still missing out on a lot of documentation it is great that there is always one source for it.