Re: GORM: adding columns to NSTableView

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: GORM: adding columns to NSTableView
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:00:20 -0800 (PST)

--- Graham Lee <graham.lee@wadham.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to implement a Cocoa tutorial in ProjectCenter/Gorm/GNUstep,
> and it calls for an NSTableView with three columns.  Now, I've scoured
> the NSTableView inspector and can't find out how to change it from two.
>    What am I missing?

Nothing...  you need to double click the table and then click on a column.
Copy it and then past it.   That should add a column to the table.

I've been considering modifying the inspector to have a "add column" button to
simplify this.

GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Maintainer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) -------