Re: Help-gnustep Digest, Vol 27, Issue 8

From: Jason Lincoln
Subject: Re: Help-gnustep Digest, Vol 27, Issue 8
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:14:18 -0600

Hi,

I am attempting to use Gorm to create an application that utilizes the NSFirst object instance to pass the takeStringValueFrom: method to the current first responder. This is not working as expecting and how it works on Cocoa. So I am wondering if the NSSlider instance I am using as the source of the method call is actually becoming the first responder and the method is being sent to itself. Does anyone know if this is the case or if there is another reason that explains why the targets I am expecting to receive the message do not appear to be receiving the message?

Thanks,
Jason