Re: Porting and distributing to different platforms

From: zauhar
Subject: Re: Porting and distributing to different platforms
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:07:14 -0400

Michael, in the past I have not been successful in statically linking our command-line GNUstep application, so I was stuck with installing the whole environment on target machines. However, my grad student now tells me that he has been able to accomplish this with the latest version of GNUstep. I can put you in touch with him and he can give you the details.

For graphical applications, I think you really need the full environment (pasteboard services, etc)

Randy