Re: GNUMail.app and bogofilter

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNUMail.app and bogofilter
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:56:35 -0700

On Nov 29, 2005, at 2:30 AM, Robert Bruce Carleton wrote:

I'm having trouble with a bogofilter filter with GNUMail.  I'm running
GNUMail.app 1.1.2 and bogofilter 0.95.2.  It seems like bogofilter is
running and updating the wordlist when mail comes in.  I have "Expert"
set to look for "Yes" in the X-Bogosity filter.  It doesn't seem to be
moving the email to my spam folder.  I do have the action set to
"Transfer to mailbox".  I'm pretty happy with how well bogofilter is
trained, I've been using it sucessfully with kmail.  Any suggestions?

IMAP or POP? IMAP most certainly does not work with external filters. I haven't tried POP. Perhaps you should also ask on the GNUmail mailing lists.