Re: Newbie developer woes: segfault with custom data cell

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Newbie developer woes: segfault with custom data cell
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:26:10 -0800 (PST)

Seigen,

Please send the .gorm file to me and I will take a look at it.

Also, if you could, write a bug in the bug database on savannah, please be
descriptive in the title and the description of the problem and spell out the
issue and the steps to recreate it.

Thanks, GJC
Gregory John Casamento  -- Principal Consultant, Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.