Re: Gorm doesn't open the application window for projectscreatedwith PC

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Gorm doesn't open the application window for projectscreatedwith PC
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:43:24 +0100

On 8/24/06, Sebastian Reitenbach <itlistuser@rapideye.de> wrote:
unfortunately that did not help, when I in PC click the blah.gorm file, then
Gorm opens, but I see only the Gorm Menu, Gorm Window, Inspector Window,
Palette Window and the Menu for the application to be build, but still no "My
Window" as in the tutorial.

is there anything else I can try to get this to work?

If you get the Menu for the application, it probably means that the
gorm file PC uses doesn't include a default NSWindow, that's all...

To create one, just go in the Palette, and drag and drop on the
desktop a NSWindow (plus set it to be shown when started using the
inspector)

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly