Re: Latest windows installation file in the ftp is missing

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Latest windows installation file in the ftp is missing
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:24:00 -0700

On Nov 25, 2007, at 2:41 AM, sgwong wrote:

I want to download the latest windows installation file for the GNUStep, but when I search through the ftp server, I found that the latest directory is empty with no file in it. However, I can see the previous version in another folder. Can anyone give me another link to download the windows installation
file?

The ftp path I am using now is :
ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/windows/base-1.13.1- gui-0.11.0/
and there are no file in it.

The latest installer was removed due to a virus. We're working on a new one, but I don't have a date when that will be available.