Presentation

From: Giuseppe Luigi Punzi
Subject: Presentation
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:53:51 +0100

Hi all,

I have the habit (bad?), to make a little presentation on all maillist I register.

My name is Giuseppe Luigi, and I wrote from Murcia, Spain. I developed so many years in Delphi, later, I "study" Squeak/Smalltalk a few years more (but I didn't nothing interesing, but I love it), and now, here I am.

I would like to learn ObjC (C+Smalltalk, looks promising :D ), and GNUStep looks interesting (well, I don't like very much the look&feel). Now (is more stable under windows than the last version I test), I will check this "enviroment" (?) to decide if is Ok to use it on my projects.

This projects, mainly, are some internal software, and a product (Point of Sale System) I will develop at work. The target systems will be Windows and Linux, and I would like to develop it from the 3 musketeers (Windows, Linux and OSX).

Later, at home, I will write a new mail with my first doubts :)

Cheers.

P.D.: Alguien habla espaƱol para que pueda bombardearlo a preguntas? :D