help-gnutrition

[help-gnutrition] Retrieving a saved Plan

From: Steven Padilla
Subject: [help-gnutrition] Retrieving a saved Plan
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:30:16 -0400

Hi:

First off let me say that I am glad to see that this application is once
again being actively maintained.  If there is anything I can do to help
please let me know.

Here's nt question:

How can I access a saved plan?

What I'm seeing:

I start gnutritiion on a Ubuntu Lucid Lynx machine and select the "Plan"
from the left hand side menu.  I enter items for Breakfast, Lunch and
Dinner into the Plan.  I save the plan and get the warning: "The old
plan will be overwritten by the new one. Are you sure you want to do
this?"  I select "Yes"  I then quit the program and start it up again.
When I look at the plan the information I entered and saved is no longer
there.

Steve