help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] test dutu

From: Remei Hoops
Subject: [Help-gnuts] test dutu
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:23:25 -0700

Hi,

Xa yi nax
Amb xf ien
Proza ba c
V pp ALlUM from onl ob y $ cr 1,2 de 1
Cl im ALlS from onl ud y $ en 3,7 cq 5
Levitr ef a
Mer qj idia
V vr lAGRA from on qq ly $ ki 3,3 yl 3
Som sx a

all 5 ad 0% of pz f http://www.pinandesca.com

Bilbo felt that it was unsafe to shout, and he stood a long while
wondering in what direction the path lay, and in what direction he
should go first to look for the dwarves. O! why did we not remember
Beorns advice, and Gandalfs! he lamented. What a mess we are in now!
We! I only wish it was we: it is horrible being all alone.
In the end he made as good a guess as he could at the direction from