help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Its a good one but oldie.

From: Moses Z. Lozano
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Its a good one but oldie.
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:15:38 +0900

Minds that are frozen in rigid, unquestioned beliefs are the most prone
to acts of hatred, intolerance and violence.
Whether explorer crashed, or explorer had troubles starting in the first
place, icons don't make it to the clock area. Instead, we should give up
our dictatorial rule and hand over authority to an international body
such as the United Nations, with key roles for member Arab states.

iii

WATCH LITL ON WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Company: L INTL COMPUTERS INC (Other OTC:LITL.PK)
Symbol: LITL
Mon Close: $0.99
5-day Target: $5

L Reveals 8-Way Processing Professional Mobile Computing Design

CALL YOUR BROKER TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!!!

LITL WILL DEFINITELY RALLY UP IN THIS BULL MARKET! WATCH LITL TRADE
STARTING WEDNESDAY DEC 13!

Disclaimer: Information within this email contains "forward looking
statements" within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities act of
1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. The
Publisher of this report was compensated by an unrelated third party
twenty five thousand dollars for distribution of this report.

iii

I am the perfect customer, spending already all my communication and
media budget on Internet stuff, so I hurried to learn the news. From a
Buddhist perspective, the ultimate liberty is found in freedom from
ignorance and delusion.
But be sure that I will reply very soon. First Scoble announced he
quits. University in Los Angeles. The bad newswasthat even my
HIV-negative wife beat me by a half hour. RSS feed for comments on this
post.
Supposedly you have to buy a computer dedicated to RealPlayer and
another one for anything else. Would you watch that "on demand"? On
Tuesday, bloggers who were among the early adopters to GridServer were
airing their grievances as their sites were slowed by performance
problems.
All I can say is that they're humans.
Where is Neil when you need him?
When you're positive you won't need a message, use the Delete button to
send it to Trash. Lifetime earnings directly factor into the formula.
Alternatively, you can ask Paul Thurrott for his pirated XP key.