help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] How do you find the right broker for your investment needs?

From: Robby Presley
Subject: [Help-gnuts] How do you find the right broker for your investment needs?
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:20:59 +0360

 we become aware of different ways of looking at the world,
Pass them out again at the last program and ask people to fill out and hand
them in before leaving. May we design our own theme and series or choose one
already developed?
Don't loose a great chance on Monday 15
Let's go WHKA.PK .. LETS GO!

WORLD HOCKEY ASSOCIATION CORPORATION. (WHKA.PK)

Current Price: $0.023
Thursday this stock was: $0.014

With legendary Hockey Hall of Famer, Bobby Hull as the Commissioner of the WHA,
how could this one go wrong?

Jump on-board this upswing in price and see how far it takes you!
Check you broker account on Monday, January 15!
 raise more questions. Subsequent programs will bon ["title" and author] on
[date],
However, Ask interested people who you know have experience and would do a good
job,

7.Did you like the theme and was it sufficiently explored?8.Did you prefer
small group discussion to large?   ? yes   ? no These have been developed with
the advice of librarians and scholars; several have been successfully done at
other libraries.
 etc. 1.Please describe briefly:  (1) the format of the program; and (2) the
participants' reactions to and discussion of the book,