help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] Curious about what it means to 'outperform the market'?

From: Roxanne Pruitt
Subject: [Help-gnuts] Curious about what it means to 'outperform the market'?
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:04:42 -0060

etc.     (day & date)        (time)
Be sure they are ready to meet with the speaker one-half hour prior to the
program. May we ask other groups to cosponsor a series with the library?
Don't loose a great chance on Tuesday 16
Let's go WHKA.PK . LETS GO!

WORLD HOCKEY ASSOCIATION CORPORATION. (WHKA.PK)

Current Price: $0.023
Thursday this stock was: $0.014
With legendary Hockey Hall of Famer, Bobby Hull as the Commissioner of the WHA, how could this one go wrong?

Jump on-board this upswing in price and see how far it takes you!
Check your broker account on Tuesday, January 16!
How do we find good speakers? Before each program:
The regular mini-grant form for grants of up to $2,  it is recommended to
distribute only the first one or two books before the series begins and to
collect those before distributing the subsequent books.

and scholars participating in these programs?  Friend or patron.
Which radio and TV stations serve your area?    farmers,