help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] My media humor is here, and my Ann Coulter humor is here.

From: Miranda
Subject: [Help-gnuts] My media humor is here, and my Ann Coulter humor is here.
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 00:58:45 +0200

Kiefer Sutherland Movie Hits DVD!
Investors Respond to reviews and price climbs 46%!

The Motion Picture Group
Symbol: MPRG
Price: $0.19 UP 46%

"Rolling Stones" called the new Kiefer Sutherland movie, "I Trust You To
Kill Me" "A Doc that ROCKS....". The movie hit DVD and investors are
getting hyped on MPRG. It climbed 46% today. Grab it first thing Monday
before it climbs any higher.

My Condi Rice song parody is here    and my  music related humor is
here.
I fear that evil's won. But if I were in Condi's position,I wouldn't
think it vitalTo play a recital,When working t'wards peace was my
mission. and I haven't been heard from since.
He flouts it joyfully.
But here's some non-political humor about giving a speech, which  you
might enjoy. But there's one thing he's mastered:It's causing
disastersSo huge, we can't measure their scope. Spend the next week
scheming to extricate yourself from your commitment.
My Ode To Skippy is here and my  Ode To Avedon Carol is here. See
forest, not trees. Notice an entire month has passed and you haven't
started writing speech.
Some Notable Posts:Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts and he
wants your help.
My media humor is here, and my  Ann Coulter humor is here. With his
veto, he murders our hopes.
Some Notable Posts:"Whaddya mean, 'cook it'? Ne monkey pas avec les
babouins! and I haven't been heard from since.
It's  kept our people free. We must our rights secure.