help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] re:Introduce special discounts for all our customers

From: Carmen Harper
Subject: [Help-gnuts] re:Introduce special discounts for all our customers
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:41:04 +0000

More and more Canadian e-shops are trying to pass fake medications for generic
ones so we strongly advise you to cling to reliable Web pharmacies – for
instance, CanadianPharmacy. Always make sure that the drugstore you’re
purchasing medications from has got a license allowing them to deal with drugs.
http://canadianpharm.hk

Recover your health. Completely confidential and secure purchase. Licensed
medications only.