help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] ...YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON!!!

From: LOTTERY BOARD
Subject: [Help-gnuts] ...YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON!!!
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:21:00 -0500

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/786543X4/28
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878

                             ONLINE  NOTIFICATION
 We are pleased to inform you today 28th April, 2007 of the result of
the winners of the  UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on
the 27th of April, 2007.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay out of £1,000,000(One Million Britain Pounds Sterlings) in cash
credited to file XYL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our

claims agent;

Dr. Pinkett Griffen
Email: address@hidden
TEL : +447045708136

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Mariam Willcox.