help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] arsenic

From: Ned Elkins
Subject: [Help-gnuts] arsenic
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:26:02 +0300

nervous breakdown
"Today the university was struck with a tragedy that we consider of monumental proportions," said Virginia Tech president Charles Steger. It's the new chic spot in East Atlanta! but probably the more reason for missing is that i tend to think a bit out of the box and answer "real world". It always seems to be tied to an industry buzzword so I wonder what that next buzz word will be?
All we DBAs need to do is keep that feature hidden or tell everyone how it doesn't really work for OUR particular environment. I am waiting for my WebMaster trading card to really skyrocket in price. " Your mom replies,, "Boy. It sure is nice to see that marketing budgets have begun to rise again.
I always look forward to hearing your mixes!
and it worked like clockwork.
It always seems to be tied to an industry buzzword so I wonder what that next buzz word will be?
Quite refreshing to have everything right there in the book.
By the way, you didn't post your score. A patch-work approach to slapping additional drives will lead to an unmanageable system that will ultimately have performance issues.
Will you pay relocation.
If we said anything about them all hell would have broke loose.
The party sponsorships have come back up but where are all the T-shirts?
Last week I stumbled across a website sponsored by Confio that provides a monthly quiz that allows you to test your knowledge of Oracle. with the exception of the "Osama" stuff and pictures of him in swimming trunks. So be on the lookout for high activity levels such as log switching, checkpointing, backups taking place, and structural changes.
I haven't written him off yet. it was like "look at them nuccas" and i couldn't do anything but shake my head.