help-gnuzilla

Re: Old binary release, why?

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Subject: Re: Old binary release, why?
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 14:17:34 -0300

Hello.

Em [2021-10-02 sáb 09:46:50-0400], bill-auger escreveu:

> the next best solution is to install guix (which most distros do
> package) and use guix to install icecat

I use Guix-installed IceCat on Debian bullseye and it works well.  In
fact I have 115 packages in my main Guix profile happily running on
Debian bullseye.  If anyone needs help installing Guix, please ask on
the Guix mailing list; in the unlikely event that they don't help, send
me a direct email.

Regards

--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts.  This provokes
  misinformation.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>