help-gnuzilla

It seems that Firefox is now at 115.0.3esr

From: chippy
Subject: It seems that Firefox is now at 115.0.3esr
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 14:11:24 +0200

Hi everyone, I saw today that Firefox Esr is now at version 115.0.3esr,
I also saw that there is no 'esr' in between 102.13.0esr and
115.0.1esr. What happened? Did Mozilla Foundation decided to skip some
releases? Or maybe there was some other reason?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I tried to run makeicecat replacing the version numbers (and the
checksum of course) but the patch "about-addons" unfortunately failed.
I saw the file is sligthly changed, but it should be doable.

After that, I don't know if more problems arise, but  if I manage to
make it work, I'll  submit the changes to you guys for review. Unless,
of course, someone is still, you know, patching the patches....

Have a good weekend.

Chippy