help-grub

Re: Using GRUB2 with a custom OS

From: Claude Robitaille
Subject: Re: Using GRUB2 with a custom OS
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 19:41:32 +0000

What I would suggest is to look at the Arch Linux project. There is a lot of
information there,  including about making an installation that uses grub.
Start simply by building something that uses Arch so not to focus on the OS
part. Also, make it to support both BIOS and UEFI system as you will better
understand the various moving parts.

Once you master the whole process, you can start changing things, such as
having a custom kernel, custom root file system, etc.

For a simpler boot loader you can also look at syslinux which, despite the
name, is a boot loader.

Télécharger Outlook pour Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>