help-grub

GRUB2 entries missing / misconfigured / etc?

From: ylluminate
Subject: GRUB2 entries missing / misconfigured / etc?
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 15:58:13 -0400

Following an upgrade / cross-grade from CentOS 7 to AlmaLinux 8, I'm having
some trouble with the GRUB not being able to boot properly for lack of finding
/ generating entries. I'm hoping to resolve and document this in order to
further help the folks at AlmaLinux and cPanel on their ELevate upgrade
progress and am hoping to ask for some GRUB community eyes on this issue to
nail down what may be going on and how to resolve it:
https://serverfault.com/questions/1103555/how-to-recover-from-the-grub-losing-its-entries-and-faced-with-only-grub-at

Appreciate any input / help!