help-gsl

[Help-gsl] C++ wrapper for linear algebra

From: Hasan Hasanov
Subject: [Help-gsl] C++ wrapper for linear algebra
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 02:40:45 +0200

Hello,

I am looking for a C++ wrapper for the GSL. I will be using lots of linear
algebra, and I am looking for a wrapper that will have operator overlaoding
for matrix-matrix and matrix-vector multiplication/addition in the very
least. It is also very important that it implements an efficient matrix
inversion operator.

So far all I could find on the web are:
1) http://gslwrap.sourceforge.net
2) http://cholm.web.cern.ch/cholm/misc/#gslmm

Which one of these would you recommend? Are there any wrappers that are
actually part of the GSL project itself?

I have already implemented my project in Matlab, and I will be translating
it into C++.  Since Octave is the GNU analogue of Matlab I am wondering if
Octave has an C++ API for matrix operations that would be an alternative to
the above two wrappers?

Regards,
Hasan