help-gsl

Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_interp2d

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_interp2d
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:05:53 +0000

Hi Brian,

That would be great!

When is 1.11 schedule for release?

Cheers,

Dan.

On 11 Mar 2008, at 20:25, Brian Gough wrote:

At Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:42:28 +0000,
Daniel J Farrell wrote:
A first attempt at adding bilinear interpolation to GSL, please find
here (http://www.boyfarrell.com/forums/gsl/gsl_interp2d-0.1.zip). I
have simply followed the discussion of bilinear interpolation at
wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilinear_interpolation). I
haven't tried to follow the GSL style as I found it a bit hard to get
my head around the the way GSL uses function pointers... (I'm not use
to them).

Does anybody want to help me integrate this into GSL?

I'm really busy right now but I will give you some help after I have made the 1.11 release.

--
Brian Gough