help-gss

Re: Help-gss Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

From: Galchin Vasili
Subject: Re: Help-gss Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:27:45 -0500

Hello Simon,

     I know that there are discussions in the Unix or POSIX community about retiring root and go to something with finer granularity as in the SELinux approach. In this vein, one idea I have been thinking about is for InitSecurityContext and AcceptSecurityContext calls reject these requests if the process is running with root's uuid.

Regards, Vasili

Message: 2