help-gss

Running FSX or FS2004 on Windows 8?

From: Fly Away Simulation
Subject: Running FSX or FS2004 on Windows 8?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 21:57:12 +0000

There have been many error and bug reports with regards to running
Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 with the latest version of Windows,
Windows 8.

Our article covers common errors and problems when installing or running
FSX or FS2004 under Windows 8.

We need as many users as possible to provide feedback on our article here:
http://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4692/

Let us know if you're running either FSX or FS2004 successfully on Windows
8, if you had any bugs or errors installing or running and what you did to
fix them.  The more comments we get below, the more we can help the members
of our community continue running the flight simulators they love.

Best Regards,

The Team at Fly Away Simulation

--
Circle us on Google+:
https://plus.google.com/+Flyawaysimulation

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/fasflightsim

Visit Fly Away Simulation on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/FlyAwaySimulation

Download the official Fly Away iPhone app:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fly-away-simulation/id391785709?mt=8

One Click Unsubscribe: