help-guix

Guix installation - Cannot connect to wifi or Ethernet

From: Muto
Subject: Guix installation - Cannot connect to wifi or Ethernet
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 21:57:35 +0200 (CEST)

I'm trying to install Guix.
"ifconfig" doesn't detect my wlp5s0 device.
I tried connecting to a modem via Ethernet, it detects the modem but I cannot connect to the internet:
"2 DHCPOFFERS received. No working leases in persistent database - sleeping."
Also the "ping -c 3 gnu.org" test still gives "host not found"

I have been trying all day, I am very thankful for anyone who can provide some information.

--
Thank you for your time, sorry for wasting it. -Muto
https://functional.cafe/@MutoShack