help-guix

NetworkManager does not autoconnect wifi after boot or wake

From: David Wilson
Subject: NetworkManager does not autoconnect wifi after boot or wake
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 15:48:38 -0700

Hi all,

Does anyone know whether there's a configuration setting I can use somewhere
that will cause NetworkManager to automatically (re)connect wifi upon boot or
after waking from suspend? My current wifi connections all have autoconnect
turned on, as does the wifi device itself. Is it perhaps a power management or
network configuration setting that I'm looking for?

Thanks!

David