help-guix

Guix Newbie, Looking for Support

From: mail
Subject: Guix Newbie, Looking for Support
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 14:59:50 +0100 (CET)

Greetings.

I am Marek Paśnikowski, from Poland. I like the concept of Guix very much and I
would like to be able to use it. Unfortunately, trying to learn its
configuration language is a torture for me.

I am looking for someone to help configure the system for me. I am prepared to
pay for this service.

My strategic goal is to have a system completely and explicitly defined in the
configuration file. So far, I have managed to install some applications, but
configuration of a web server is  beyond my skills.

Can I purchase this kind of service here?