help-guix

Blender freezes i3wm

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Blender freezes i3wm
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 17:40:19 +0000

Hi,

I'm recently finding issues running blender. Trying to sculpt a simple shape
and rotate the view freezes i3wm but the mouse cursor is still responsive (it
even detects when it's on top of a text area or a clickable area) but the
screen is frozen and I can open terminals using ctrl-alt-F[2-6] that are
actually responsive.

Did you experience anything similar?

I'm on an intel i7-10510U cpu with the integrated graphics card (that is more
than capable to handle such models).

Any idea of what can I do to fix this?

Thanks!
Ekaitz