help-guix

Re: Garbage Collector

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: Garbage Collector
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 17:27:47 +0000

Hi,
when I look at your:

(guix-service-type
  config => (guix-configuration
    (inherit config)
(extra-options (list "--gc-keep-derivations=yes" "--gc-keep-outputs=yes"))

Isn't there at the end one bracket too little, to close up the whole thing?

Because when I add that to my config.scm file the first bracket before guix-service-type appears violett in Emacs,
but there is no violet bracket at the end which closes it.

Gottfried