help-guix

Re: GNU Guix Channel with Babel

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: GNU Guix Channel with Babel
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 19:00:38 +0600

Philip Beadling <phil@beadling.co.uk> writes:

> I've thought about doing this for Channel definitions, and also for packages
> in my own channel.
>
> One thing that struck me is Skribilio might be a more interesting literate
> format, given its written in Guile too.
> https://www.nongnu.org/skribilo/

IMHO, using S-exps for blogging is not a very good idea.  Because you
lose the readability of plain text.  That's why I prefer Org.  Anyway,
if you really need to use Guile to process your literate documents, run
Org on Guile Emacs, which runs Emacs Lisp on Guile.

--
Akib Azmain Turja

Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social.

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  Its fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5