help-guix

Re: cookbook in german language

From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Subject: Re: cookbook in german language
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 18:15:20 +0200

Hello Gottfried.

If I understand correctly, unreadable overlong lines is an issue with
the PDF version of the cookbook in any language.  The issue is not there
if you select the HTML manual.

On first sight, it looks like complicated TeX tricks are needed to fix
this.  I do not know.

Could you open a bug at the issue tracker
<https://guix.gnu.org/en/manual/de/html_node/Der-Issue_002dTracker.html>
by sending an e-mail to <bug-guix@gnu.org> instead of help-guix?  Please
make clear the issue is with PDF.  This way, we can keep track of the
issue.

Thank you for your bug reports,

Florian