help-guix

Re: You're invited to the first patch review session!

From: Tomas Volf
Subject: Re: You're invited to the first patch review session!
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 12:28:13 +0100

Hi,

On 2024-03-06 10:40:14 +0100, Andreas Enge wrote:

> Looking forward to tomorrow,

I would just like to point out that the link to the jitsi meeting is not on the
wiki page and was not shared here neither (for those of us who have issues with
meetup.com).  I think it was said before the link would be shared somewhere, so
please take this as a reminder (since it is tomorrow already).

Have a nice day,
Tomas Volf

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.