help-guix

How to do initialization specific to guix repl inside .guile?

From: Tomas Volf
Subject: How to do initialization specific to guix repl inside .guile?
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 15:47:22 +0100

Hello,

As far as I can tell, there is one shared configuration file for guile and guix
repls (or rather, guix just uses ~/.guile).  However I would like to have some
configuration that is executed only for guix repl, since it does not make sense
for guile repl.

Is there a way to detect from .guile whether guix repl or guile repl is starting
so that I can branch on that?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day,
Tomas Volf

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.