help-guix

Re: Using custom xkbmaps

From: Kristoffer Ström
Subject: Re: Using custom xkbmaps
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:12:40 +0000

> When I switched to Guix, I gave up my own Rocket layout. [1] Where is
> your layout, please?

It's a personalized layout that i have no intention of sharing, but it
has some similarities with your rocket, but using space for lv3-shift
rather than ctrl.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2020-04/msg00030.html

> Kind regards
> Felix
>
> P.S. Sorry to read about your sister, Amy.

I have no sister named Amy, i believe you're confusing me with someone else.