help-guix

Re: Stuck at boot on fresh install

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: Re: Stuck at boot on fresh install
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 12:03:49 -0500

I've been having a vaguely similar issue - which I think also seems to be a
cryptodisk not being found, though in this case not with a new install as such,
but with an old install which started happening after removing a bunch of old
generations. I thought it was a btrfs issue, and so reinstalled with xfs
instead. And the initial stock install went fine and booted, but as soon as I
had installed my actual old configuration, the same issue recurred. I have to
do some additional diagnosis yet.

best,
          —Benjamin
 --