help-guix

Patch review meetup on Tuesday

From: Steve George
Subject: Patch review meetup on Tuesday
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 23:07:11 +0100

Hi,

Our next online patch review is on:

    Tuesday 17:00 UTC; 18:00 London; 19:00 Paris; 13:00 New York

Hopefully, we'll be able to have a few different rooms so that people can pair
and work on patches together. Last time we used Upterm (https://upterm.dev/) so
that everyone could ssh into a cloud host and take part. We can have more than
two people in a session - so it will be more of a huddle!

If you'd like to take part in a room I've added a table to the Wiki so you can
add yourself:

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/PatchReviewSessions2024

We'll need one co-ordinator for the room, and then multiple others can take
part. I'll give the details of the hosts and passwords at the start of the
session.

The Wiki also has the reports that I'm using to collect issues together and
mark them as reviewed, and instructions on how to do reviews - check it all out
if you'd like to take part!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Steve / Futurile (on behalf of the Guix London Team)