Re: [Help-librejs] Page never renders with LibreJS extension enabled

From: mark burdett
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Page never renders with LibreJS extension enabled
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:05:21 -0800

On 11/06/2012 03:04 AM, Loic J. Duros wrote:
> Thanks for taking the time to create the test pages. The issue is that
> LibreJS expects a third column that will contain a link to the

Ah, of course. I was still working on source code link; but hadn't
intended to leave out that column completely. Thanks for patching even
though it's my mistake :)

> Unrelated: You seem to be using Drupal for this website. Have you found
> a way to dynamically update the list of JavaScript files according to
> the new random names generated for the JavaScript files? This is
> something that's been on my list for a long time.

Yes, getting LibreJS to work with Drupal is not easy, due to the js
aggregation (and appended query strings on non-aggregated js).
Aggregated js could contain code with different licenses, so I am
thinking about forcing Drupal to unaggregate javascript that is not
GPL2+ (the default license for code distributed by drupal.org).  Aside
from that, getting the filenames and querystrings is doable via
variable_get() calls.  Fingers crossed, I can get everything working and
upload a module to drupal.org

--mark B.