Re: [Help-librejs] reporting

From: malcolm blaney
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] reporting
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 07:43:34 +1000

ok, thanks Loic! Will check it out when I can.

Malcolm.

On 2 August 2013 02:41, Loic J. Duros <address@hidden> wrote:

The next version of LibreJS, 5.0, actually gives you hints why a given
script was rejected. However it does not give away the line number, but
that's a definite improvement on figuring out why a script is flagged as
nontrivial.

There is a test version available here if you are curious:
lduros.net/assets/downloads/librejs-5.0-dev.xpi

It only works with a version of the Mozilla browser 22 or up, however.

Thanks,

Loic