Re: [Help-librejs] assistance to phpMyAdmin to build a patchset to imple

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] assistance to phpMyAdmin to build a patchset to implement LibreJS?
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 07:03:57 -0400

Hi Bradley:

I can help with this. Please let me know the version that you want
patched and I'll start taking a look at the JS in there. I can then add
specially formatted comments to those files using magnet links to point
to the free license(s) used by phpMyAdmin.

More detail on the method here:
http://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html#magnet-link-license

Loic