Re: [Help-librejs] alternative for watching YouTube

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] alternative for watching YouTube
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 07:03:33 +1100

Quiliro Ordóñez <address@hidden> writes:

> YouTube is blocked. Is there a way that to watch the videos embeded in
> the browser without using nonfree JavaScript?

I watch most YouTube videos by downloading them first. I use ‘cclive’
<URL:https://github.com/mogaal/cclive> (available in Debian) to download
them without running any programs from YouTube.

--
 \         “True greatness is measured by how much freedom you give to |
  `\      others, not by how much you can coerce others to do what you |