Re: [Help-librejs] Offering option to block vs warn?

From: Loic J. Duros
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Offering option to block vs warn?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:44:36 -0500

<address@hidden> writes:
> I wonder if timed permission would be of any  use? "Allow this particular
> script, or all scripts on this webpage to run for x minutes or x hours or x
> days before returning to blocking the scripts"

Sure, once we get to the point that we have the ability and the
interface to allow/block a single script or all scripts, then as you
suggest we can set up a counter or just save time with a timestamp and
check once the browser is opened (in the event it's closed) whether the
timer set has elapsed for a particular script or page.