[Help-librejs] Javascript web label parsing broken?

From: Kuno Woudt
Subject: [Help-librejs] Javascript web label parsing broken?
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 23:14:37 +0100

Hello,

I've been doing some testing with external javascript marked up using "JavaScript Web Labels" described at https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html .

LibreJS doesn't seem to parse things correctly, as it thinks jQuery is non-free even when a web labels page is present and linked to.

I've tested with these two urls:

http://lduros.net/assets/librejs/tests/test-labels/
https://frob.nl/jslich/tests/immediate-jquery.html

I assume the first url is intended to test this functionality, correct? As far as I can tell it loads jQuery and marks it as NONTRIVIAL, it doesn't find the license information and so blocks jQuery.

The second URL is my own test, here it doesn't seem to load jQuery at all ("error parsing: undefined").

I've made screenshots of both blocked screens:

https://frob.nl/tmp/librejs.web-labels.1.png
https://frob.nl/tmp/librejs.web-labels.2.png

Regards,

Kuno Woudt