[Help-librejs] Can anyone help me set FreedomSponsors javascript free?

From: Tony França
Subject: [Help-librejs] Can anyone help me set FreedomSponsors javascript free?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:44:07 -0300

Hi, I started investigating LibreJS on FreedomSponsors (https://freedomsponsors.org/) again.

With this commit (https://github.com/freedomsponsors/www.freedomsponsors.org/commit/d1a78562049598ccdc2307dd901863675100dc2a)

I've been able resolve the complaints about <script> tags with inline js.

It still complains about a lot of loaded js files, which is still fine for now, this one in particular shoud have been solved, I think. But I still get the error saying:

This script is detected as nonfree, external, and as defining functions or methods
https://freedomsponsors.org/static/js/issuecards/issuecards.js

What am I doing wrong?