[Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http requ

From: Tony França
Subject: [Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http requests?
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:33:31 -0200

Please look at those two screenshots of firefox opening the same static file with and without librejs enabled.

This may not be a problem if you're opening the files on the browser like I did on the screenshots, but it breaks when you load those files inside ajax calls and use them as AngularJS templates.

I think librejs shouldn't be allowed to change contents like that.