Re: [Help-librejs] Support Chromium

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Support Chromium
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:31:49 -0400

> I can't think of any political reason why LibreJS shouldn't work
> under Chromium.  I think even making it work under something like IE
> would be politically acceptable (tho I'd doubt there'd be much interest
> for such a beast).

In that case, a good place to start thinking about this would be to look
at another plugin like Adblock Plus, to see how they organize their
extension to work in different browsers.

    https://hg.adblockplus.org/adblockpluschrome/
    https://hg.adblockplus.org/adblockplus/

For now I'm going to focus on improving the Mozilla version of LibreJS.