Re: [Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http

From: Tony França
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http requests?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 08:22:01 -0200

The first screenshot is [ajax_without_librejs.png], response is interpreted as json.
Then I enabled librejs and took the second screenshot, [ajax_with_librejs.png].

Thanks

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:05 AM, Tony França <address@hidden> wrote:

You got it, will send one tomorrow

Em 29/10/2014 00:41, "Nik Nyby" <address@hidden> escreveu:

> I'm not sure I understand everything you said, but what about AJAX calls
> that return JSON responses?
> Shouldn't librejs leave those responses unchanged?

Hi Tony,
LibreJS should leave JSON responses unchanged. If it changes a JSON
response, that's a bug that I need to fix.

It doesn't make sense for LibreJS to be altering JSON responses, since
JSON responses never contain inline _javascript_ or <script> tags.

It would be helpful if you attached a screenshot of the network tab just
like you did in a previous message, so I can see how LibreJS is altering
these responses. I haven't seen this behavior yet.

Nik