Re: [Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Should LibreJS be allowed to change contents of http requests?
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:48:39 -0500

> Thus, the check "is this really JSON" should be done on AJAX responses
> but not on pages.

Yeah definitely. I'll take a look at this part of the LibreJS code to
make sure that's what it's doing.

> If it isn't a bug in LibreJS, is it a flaw or lack in our
> documentation?

Tony's problem was with his website, not with LibreJS. It is a flaw in
our documentation that we don't mention how LibreJS needs the JSON
response's content type header to be correct. I'll add some
clarification.