Re: [Help-librejs] Multiple licenses in one JS file

From: Nik Nyby
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Multiple licenses in one JS file
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 21:48:23 -0500

Here's a test release that contains the multiple licenses feature:
   http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/librejs/librejs-6.0.8.20141210.xpi

I've added a new section in the manual - in the latest source repo's
manual you can search for "Specifying multiple licenses", or see it
here:
  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/librejs.git/tree/doc/manual/librejs.txt#n468

Let me know if you have any problems or suggestions with this test
release.. the multiple license feature seems to be working, but the way
that LibreJS reads Web Labels licenses has changed and I need to make
sure that nothing broke.